Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Art Show

Dear friends,

I am starting to wonder about myself. Seems every week I find new exhilaration. Is it OK for life to be this good? Especially when "times" are so bad? OK, I am also having huge challenges, unsolvable mysteries, and some severe disappointments, too. Does that seem more "normal"? The fact is even though I'm trying to address these thing, it is not getting me down - I feel great!

"What is he talking about?" I'm sure you are asking yourself (the polite ones among you). Never mind, then... here are my opportunities for peak experience this week. Please join me - for the fun of it!

                                                               © K. O'Brien, "Dear Bullfinch"

THUR  June 27,  7-8:30pm Thornton City Concert (E 138th Pl & Madison St, Thornton 80602)
Lionel Young Band
FRI  June 28,  6-9pm  Kathleen OBrien Art Soiree @ Thore home (4350 Agate Rd, Bldr) 
Art for sale & appetizers
Dexter Payne solo.
Note:
Kathleen, amazing artist/healer/gardener who moved away to KY many years ago is here, with her artwork! This is a rare opportunity to meet her, see/get art... and to hear Dexter solo!
www.kathleen-obrien.com/news.html

SUN  June 30, 1pm  Vail Jazz
Lionel Young Band

SUN June 30, 6:30-8:45pm  Frasca (E Pearl St, Bldr)
Fund raising dinner to help mitigate malaria in Orissa India, with Shambala leader Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, guest of honor. Trio with Bill Kopper & Victor Mestas Perez

See you all over!
Dexter

No comments: