Friday, November 20, 2009

Denver weekend with Salem

Inspired by recording sessions with George Inai, this weeks percussion rehearsals for Bateria Alegria, not to mention the crew I heard at Dazzle Thurs, I head into my weekend... grateful that I have one!

Oh, and the real excitement: I am trading clarinet for ney lessons with Chakib Hilali - a dream come true!! Luckily we got started before Chakib travels home to Morocco for a visit.

Hey all you Denverites! Come on out. Boulder folks too - I don't believe we have any big storms coming...
FRI    Nov 20  9:00p   
  Salem     
      Highland Pacific
      (3934 W 32nd, Denver)




SAT   Nov 21  
   private

SUN  Nov 22  2:30p
 Salem
     LoLa
    (1575 Boulder St, Denver)























 Lola is a great Nuevo SW restaurant and Sunday afternoon there is mellow - the music is low key. So call up some friends, come on out and relax. You deserve it!

Your other option is plan your own party! Give me a shout - I play with so many kinds of bands its ridiculous! Have your friends over and we will all have a great time! Meanwhile, come on downtown and lets talk about it...

See you soon,
Dexter

No comments: