Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankyou Week

Thats right - all week long! Maybe all year... every year. Slowly I realize the importance of gratitude, so here I am, thanking you in advance for coming out to hear all the different music I love to make, and all the great friends I get to make it with - a really wonderful collection of people. And of course I thank you for all the shows we've enjoyed together already!

And its Salem week, too! Three dates with Todd Johnson's invention of Latin/fusion/hiphop/jazz:

WED Nov 26th 9pm Whistlers Cafe Nederland, CO.
FRI Nov 28th, 9pm Winter Park Pub Winter Park, CO.
SUN Nov30, 2-5pm Lola Denver, CO

Check out the CD at www.salem-music.com

PS- Speaking of CDs, in addition to playing on Todd's. I have two CDs becoming available for web (and p2p) sales. One is Thiago de Mello's beautiful Brazilian music with a real allstar lineup. The other, is a remastered, never released, set by Judy Roderick & the Forbears with special guest Mac Rebennack (Dr John to most folks). Please be tolerant: if you get more than one email from me on this... understand that I love you so much that Ive put you on more than one regional list so you will get ALL the news!! I do apologize for any overlap!

No comments: