Wednesday, October 16, 2013

from Bosnia to Blues to Brazil


Dear friends,

Thanks for your support at MMM and Caffe Sole. Its great to see you there once a month! 

I am sending out word on a special show that is not mine: Michael Stanwood, my dear friend and collaborator... musician, educator and photographer, has a very special one day multi-media show of his "Sky Messengers" a 25 year collection of cloud photos. I hope you'll join me there on Sunday, at Boulder Library's Canyon Theater. I am adding it to my dance card for the week. Cant wait!

Meanwhile - from Bosnia to Blues to Brazil 

FRI  Oct 18  8pm  Mercury Cafe (22nd&California, Den)
Azra 
with Edo Sadakovic, Victor Mestas, Ben Cohen, Brett Bowen, Dexter Payne

SAT  Oct 19  11am-2pm  Oskar Blues Liquids & Solids (Longmont)
Lionel Young Band

SAT  Oct 19  8pm  House Concert at Fairchilds (S.Boulder)
Azra (as above)
Please consider her Sevdah workshop (singing) at 5!


SAT  Oct 19  9pm  Broomfield Auditorium
Alfredo Muro's "Art of Brazilian Guitar"
I will join his concert already in progress, for some choro music.


SUN  2pm  Boulder Library  Canyon Theater (Canyon & 9th, Bldr)
"Sky Messaengers" multi-media , by Michael Stanwood
Jack Kollom txt
Art Lande piano
Sanjay Gupta  & Mickey Houlihan video



Join in the fun,
Dexter


No comments: