Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time to reflect... & Ginga Tonight!

Fall is "in the air". That's putting it mildly! Suddenly cold weather... and no work this week. OMG! What will I do with myself? Actually there is PLENTY of work to do - don't kid yourself. The fact is, I had to turn down a really great job opportunity to make room for a family trip - a pilgrimage of a sort - leaving tomorrow with my Dad and sister for a trip to his hometown in Missouri. Next week is another story. Nuff said.

If I write you here and it's not about my gigs, do I have to change the name of this blog? More importantly, should I cease and desist with mailing it out to those who have subscribed, taking precious space in your inbox? I value your feedback! Write me directly at or comment publicly on the blog

Meanwhile, tonight, my friends and cohorts hold forth at Dazzle: Ginga will be there for two sets at 7 and 9. I plan to be there, maybe even sit in for a choro or two. Ginga, Thurs Oct 15, 7 & 9pm @ Dazzle (9th&Lincoln, Den) with groove-master, Ken Walker, on bass. Dont miss it!

No comments: